How likely are people to engage in social distancing? We need a good illustration to show the data!

Add your question or comments below


by Saruar360 on Saturday, March 28, 2020

Hi,
Please, now check my vector illustration for design number #24030756.

Thank you


by designomics on Sunday, March 29, 2020

Please could you review file #24036523? Thanks


by Project Owner on Sunday, March 29, 2020

Hello everyone,

First, thank you for submitting so many great designs. I really appreciate all of the time and effort you are putting into this amazing work.

Second, I am going through all the designs right now and marking them as either 5 stars or 0 stars. Those with 5 stars are ones I really like and are in contention. I am giving 0 stars to others because a zero doesn't count against your average design score (or so designers have told me). This helps me to organize designs that I like, and provides you with basic feedback. I will keep giving 5 stars to new designs that show up after this post.


by Project Owner on Sunday, March 29, 2020

Hello everyone,

I just finished reviewing all images submitted to this point. If I gave your image 5 stars, then it is in contention. I also provided all of those designers with feedback to move their design forward.

We are still considering new designs as well. You are welcome to submit more. I will keep scoring new designs as they come in.


by MasterDesignn on Sunday, March 29, 2020

Working...


by Saruar360 on Sunday, March 29, 2020

Still working.....complete soon


by Saruar360 on Monday, March 30, 2020

Hi,
Now check my update the design concept #24039401

Thank you


by Val brito on Monday, March 30, 2020

Hey
Soon I'll submit the design.
Wait a little bit, please.
I have been working on it for a while.
thank you for understand
Keep safe there and wash your hands


by MasterDesignn on Monday, March 30, 2020

Hello, I liked working on your project, I have made 4 entries among those a brochure #24040362,#24040200,#24039481, #24039261 if you could review it I would appreciate it, regards


by Madangopal on Monday, March 30, 2020

Hi, Please give feedback of my work #24022661.

Thanks


11 - 20 of 26 comments